[squeak-dev] Re: SystemChangeNotifier and Announcements

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:47:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

> The Deltastreams code uses SystemChangeNotifications of course, and we did a
> few tweaks in order to have the events carry ALL information about the
> change - which it didn't always do. One example was the class comment change
> - it didn't carry the OLD comment.
>
> So if you are about to rewrite all this - please make sure to carry both
> state BEFORE and AFTER.

Sure thing.Does this means that you added new methods to SystemChangeNotifier
which creates those extended events, and changed the places where they
are triggered?
I've looked into the DeltaStream repo [1], but couldn't find anything related.
Can you show me where to look?

Balázs

[1] http://www.squeaksource.com/DeltaStreams.html