[squeak-dev] Smalltalk and Bioinformatics

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:08:50 UTC 2010

Hi Ale,
  Currently I have not interviewed yet the chief researchers at my
Institute, that is, I'm in the process of gathering material from
several sources to see what's the state of the art in bioinformatics
(specifically genetics for domestic animals) and object technology.
Ideally a good set of references would help as backing for supporting
decision-making.
  So far I've found the MolTalk project and I'm aware of your work on
Proteomics and other related areas, so we might be in contact in the
near future. Just wondering if there is anyone else?
Cheers,

Hernán