64 bit images (was Re: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.268.mcz)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 1 18:32:38 UTC 2010

On 1/1/10 2:43 PM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> The original 64-bit image that Dan and Ian created is this:
> http://squeakvm.org/squeak64/dist3/Squeak64-3.8g-6548.image.tar.gz
>
> but unfortunately this image can no longer be run on current Squeak VMs.
> The reason is that some changes were made to the VM that broke backward
> compatibility.
>
> There is another version of the same image here:
> http://squeakvm.org/squeak64/sq64-dtl.zip
Sure it's the same ?

Squeak64-3.8g-6548.image.
I could run this image with a Unix powerpc-apple-darwin7.8.0 and not with
John , suppose is the http://squeakvm.org, but noty sure.

sq64-dtl. image. Not run

My trouble is my old G4 QuickSilver only runs Tiger (10.4), not Leopard
(10.5) or Snow Leopard (10.6).

For the rest, I try to follow your advice, many thanks.

For the record, I put again the bike photos in
http://190.193.83.211/~admin/MotosAntiguas/

I remember you like it....

Be patient, cable modem is sloooow

Edgar