[squeak-dev] Questions: snapshot and process

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 11:07:42 UTC 2010

Hi.

I have questions about Squeak system. I apologize for possible silly
questions.

Say if I want to make squeak run without GUI, I should edit method
"snapshot", so that the next start-up of squeak, some classes and objects
need not start-up, eg controller and sensor. Is that right?

Where can I learn more about ProcessorScheduler? If I write a Squeak system
that might run infinitely, I need process fork, to make way for GC and
Sensors, etc. is that right?

Thanks in advance.

Ang Beepeng