[squeak-dev] [Ann] Cuis 2.0 with BlockClosures

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:11:25 UTC 2010

I am applauding your efforts.
Being able to deeply upgrade the compiler in a system which just runs,
and don't needs restarting is very hard challenge.
That's what makes smalltalk different to many others: your system just
keeps running and allows you to modify a very internal structures
without need
of restarting anything, or starting from scratch.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.