[squeak-dev] Laser-Game-sbw.1.mcz cannot import in Squeak 3.10

askoh askoh at askoh.com
Fri Jan 8 03:13:51 UTC 2010

Thanks. The file was imported by the Monticello Browser for Squeak in Windows
XP but not in Windows Vista.

I then fileout the Laser Game categories from the XP machine and moved the
files to the Vista machine. Then I asked Squeak in Vista to filein the Laser
Game *.st files. It complained of a compiler error. It seems that Vista is
not seeing the file correctly. Is this a know problem for Squeak in Vista?
Is it something to do with file encoding in Vista being different from XP?

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

You guys are right.  Thanks.  I just uploaded a clean copy.