[squeak-dev] How do you write an acceptance test for "Save Project" in 3.11?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 20:02:08 UTC 2010

Hi All, Hi Andreas,

>From another thread:

Jer>> What is the expected behavior and result of saving a project? What files and folders should I expect to see???

Andreas>All projects are first stored in the Squeaklets directory and then moved
>to their "final" location (which might be a web server etc).

Can you be more specific. I am looking to get a spec that can be tested against.

Also as I say I have been seeing unexpected (from previous experience) directories being written to SqueakImageHome>Squeaklets. The directories seem to be named like 'ProjectName.001'. Is that supposed to happen?

How do you write an acceptance test for "Save Project" in 3.11?