[squeak-dev] Re: OSProcess

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:41:45 UTC 2010

El mié, 13-01-2010 a las 11:10 -0600, Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez
escribió:
> Hi David,
> I am creating the Metacello configuration of OSProcess but I don't know
> what versions are stable. Should I take the last ones in the
> squeaksource repository of OSProcess:
>
> OSProcess-dtl.53.mcz
> Tests-OSProcess-dtl.20.mcz
>
> or the last released:
>

> OSProcess-dtl.36.mcz
> Tests-OSProcess-dtl.19.mcz
>
> Thanks

Other question. What version is OSProcess currently, the same version as
the monticello package? Or should I mark the metacello configuration as
1.0?

So, I have three options for the version:

0.1 as is the first version of the configuration:

Gofer new
  squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfOSProcess';
  load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOSProcess) project version: '0.1') load.

53 or 36 as is the version of the mcz package:

Gofer new
  squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfOSProcess';
  load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOSProcess) project version: '53') load.

1.0 if you determine that this can be version 1.0 of OSProcess:

Gofer new
  squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfOSProcess';
  load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOSProcess) project version: '1.0') load.

What do you want?

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx