[squeak-dev] Re: SqueakDBX installation questions (problems)?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:48:19 UTC 2010

Using SqueakMap I installed "SqueakDBX, version: 1.1"
(OpenDBX-Core-MarianoMartinezPeck.234.mcz).  I then installed
FFI-Win32-ar.2.mcz, just to make sure I had the necessary FFI support.
 Tried "MysqlTinyBenchmarks new benchmarkInsert" again and died with

BTW, I checked and indeed libopendbx-1.dll is in the bin folder.

Any ideas?

---John