[squeak-dev] Re: SqueakDBX installation questions (problems)?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:03:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM, John Chludzinski <
john.chludzinski at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid I don't have time now to play a "Whac-A-Mole" dll game
> trying to get this to work.  SORRY but I have a schedule breathing
> down my neck!  I appreciate your eforts though.
>
> If at some point you have a tried-and-true step by step method to
> install SqueakDBX I'd certainly be interested.

No problem. You are not forced to use SqueakDBX. Continue with your ODBC
driver.

Here: http://www.squeakdbx.org/Compiling%20for%20different%20backends

we have a step by step written for EACH backend, for EACH OS. MySQL in
Windows was the last we did as we used to have troubles, and thus is not in
that list. I should updated.