[squeak-dev] Squeak have a roadmap?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jan 17 18:09:57 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Edgar" == Edgar J De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

Edgar> We talk about 4.0 a lot, but if is only a clean license 3.10 with condensed
Edgar> sources .....

It has to be, just to keep the licensing deal simple for SFC.  They are
evaluating and "blessing" 3.10.2 as published.

Edgar> After the Andreas mail I make a 3.11Unloaded , but no others mails about
Edgar> unload and how to have a thing with less packages as main and all on top
Edgar> from web.

Then that same work would apply to make a 4.1 easily.  Thanks for doing that.

If we can get the core down smaller, but everything still loadable back on,
life is good.