[squeak-dev] Re: Seaside + TDD

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Jan 20 06:49:00 UTC 2010

Chris Cunnington wrote:
> "When I follow your Seaside 3 instructions on a 3.10.2 image
> everything works up until the last step where going to
> http://localhost:8080/seaside ends up with a response that says
> "/seaside not found". ..."
>

> Yea, that's it exactly. I looked at that and threw up my hands.

The "/seaside not found" is the response from Seaside - which means the
server is running. If it was not running, the browser would have
responded that it could not connect.

It's a problem with the 'default entry point' setting. You can fix it by
going to the config app at http://localhost:8080/seaside/config, and set
the default entry point to 'browse'. Then you'll get the behaviour
you're expecting.

There's probably a way to do this with code, but I don't know it off hand.

--
Yanni