[squeak-dev] Re: [Cuis] Cuis

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Jan 22 10:58:48 UTC 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez wrote:

> there are 44 commiters,
> 15 of them just commited 1 fix.
> 5 of the commited 2 fixes
> 10 of them commited between 3 and 10 fixes
> 10 of them commited between 11 and 41 fixes
>
> And this four commiters are the real, in practical terms, commiters and
> driving directions of pharo.
>
> #('ar' 517 34.14795244385733)
> #('nice' 465 30.71334214002642)
> #('ul' 128 8.45442536327609)
> #('dtl' 110 7.26552179656539)
>
> they together have made 34.14 + 30.71 + 8.45 + 7.26 = 80.56% of all the
> commits.
>
> To me this is a community of four (or 14 adding the next 10 most
> frequent commiters).

Don't forget that most of the time contributions uploaded to the Inbox get
into the Trunk with different initials because of merging. If you want to
get a better picture (which will still be far from perfect, because of
duplicates and rejections) add the packages from Inbox and Treated Inbox
too.

Levente