[squeak-dev] RemoteTask for poor man's multiprocessing with Squeak

Mike Hales mike.hales at kscape.com
Wed Jan 27 01:32:43 UTC 2010

I tried it on my dual core intel mac (older 32 bit one), and the VM
(Squeak4.3.1 Beta1U) crashed. So I loaded the OSProcess tests into an up to
date trunk image, and running the tests in UnixProcessTestCase crashed the
VM. This also happens in the Pharo Dev 1.0 RC2.

Mike

Mike Hales
Engineering Manager
KnowledgeScape