[squeak-dev] Re: I will not be running for the SOB and we need a new Box-Admins team leader

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 19:09:56 UTC 2010

Hi Ken -

Like everyone else all I can say is thank you so much for all your
service! You've been one of the main driving forces behind a lot of
activity in the community that's often not visible - making sure the
boxes are running, making sure the meetings stay on topic, making sure
we're making progress with the SFC.

I'm very sad that you're not running for the board again but you've
certainly earned every right to a bit of spare time for your own
interests :-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas