[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Cryptography in the main image and Plugins build for theVMs

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 02:11:35 UTC 2010

There is a plan that solves this problem using Monticello configurations.
We're calling them community supported packages. More info here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general/148414

<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general/148414>Basically,
you can keep your bits shipping as automatically loadable from Squeak where
version and dependency information is preserved. It's pretty sweet:)

--
Casey Ransberger