[squeak-dev] Re: Nuking OldSocket, OldSimpleClientSocket and HTTPSocket

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 13 08:32:34 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I updated to latest WebClient as previously reported, flushed Monticello
cache,
updated to latest Trunk: failure as before...

Andreas,
if you want I can continue to test further suggestions, otherwise it would
be ok (and simpler
for me) to just get off-line an updated image copy...

Please advise and thanks for the feedback
Bye
Enrico

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 03:57, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 7/12/2010 6:04 AM, Enrico Spinielli wrote:
>
>> I uploaded latest WebClient [1] before issuing an update from Trunk but
>> got
>> stuck on MCConfiguration>>versionInfoNamed:for:from:
>>
>> ^(self versionNamed: newName for: dep from: repo) info
>>
>> The return objs (the one paranthetized) is nil so asking for #info falis
>> The version being scrutinazed (newName) was 'System-ar.349'
>>
>> Hope it helps and thanks for the feedback.
>>

> This looks like a Monticello issue (you probably need to flush the package
> cache for it to succeed). But the good news is that the missing proxy
> credentials were just an oversight on my part; I've posted a fix for it and
> with the fix you should be able to update again.

You mean Network-ar.74.mcz, don't you? (I was already on latest for
WebClient)