[squeak-dev] Re: UI lockup in Squeak 4.1

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 21:18:04 UTC 2010

It works.  #isoLanguage: and #isoString: are the same for 'en'.  Both call
#isoLanguage:isoCountry:, where country is nil.  I like your use of
at:ifAbsentPut: much better.  :-)

> Are there any senders of knownEnvironments and removeKey: et al?  Do you
> have changes to Dictionary grow code which causes a bug on rehash?  etc...

No, there is only one sender of knownEnvironments and that is localeID:.

No, but I force rehashing when one of my ERefs becomes another ERef.  I am
testing this.  I do not think I have any ERef references to an Environment
or that dictionary.

Rob