[squeak-dev] Re: About Configurations

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 00:58:51 UTC 2010

Okay, got it. Sounds cool; I hope it might also be easy to install w/o UI (i.e. from a script) whatever it winds up being.

Are you volunteering, Andreas? :)

One nice thing about putting a facade in front of those tools might be that we could discard them much more easily if something better came along some day without necessarily having to redo all of our package definitions...