[squeak-dev] would anyone object if I committed my changes to Integer>>hex?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 21:58:23 UTC 2010

VMMaker override? Yeesh. So it's a prim then? I say, revert it; Cogit ergo
go-fast is worth breaking a few packages when I'm trying to convince my boss
to let me solve problems in Smalltalk.

Can we just add a (not primitive) method #terseHex that uses the old #hex
mechanism, and strips off the base and leading zeroes? That would at least
give folks depending on it a quick fix for any breakage that might occur.

--
Casey Ransberger