[squeak-dev] Fwd: RE: Where is Seaside download???

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:47:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

This should work for loading Seaside3 | Magritte2 | Pier2 into Squeak 4.1
image.
In Workspace:

"1. Load Metacello"

(Installer repository:   'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository')
        install: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetacello) perform: #loadLatestVersion.

"2. Load Seaside3"

(Installer repository:
    'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository')
        install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30'.
 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) perform: #load.

"3. Load Magritte2"

(Installer repository:
    'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository')
        install: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2'.
 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritte2) perform: #load.

"4. Load Pier2"

(Installer repository:
    'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository')
        install: 'ConfigurationOfPier2'.
 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPier2) perform: #load.

Regards,
Nikolay