[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-ul.454.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Jul 22 02:37:45 UTC 2010

Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ul.454.mcz

Name: Morphic-ul.454
Author: ul
Time: 22 July 2010, 4:36:40.557 am
UUID: 809d8126-c77f-0943-afe3-86cacfcd897b
Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.453

Updated an example in the class comment of SimpleButtonMorph to send #beep to Beeper instead of Smalltalk which doesn't work. Thanks to Enrico Spinielli for the report.

=============== Diff against Morphic-cmm.453 ===============

Item was changed:
  RectangleMorph subclass: #SimpleButtonMorph
  	instanceVariableNames: 'target actionSelector arguments actWhen oldColor mouseDownTime'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Morphic-Widgets'!

+ !SimpleButtonMorph commentStamp: 'ul 7/22/2010 04:30' prior: 0!
- !SimpleButtonMorph commentStamp: 'efc 3/7/2003 17:46' prior: 0!
  I am labeled, rectangular morph which allows the user to click me. I can be configured to send my "target" the message "actionSelector" with "arguments" when I am clicked. I may have a label, implemented as a StringMorph.

  Example:

  	SimpleButtonMorph new
+ 		target: Beeper;
- 		target: Smalltalk;
  		label: 'Beep!!';
  		actionSelector: #beep;
  		openInWorld

  Structure:
  instance var 	Type		Description
  target 			Object 		The Object to notify upon a click
  actionSelector 	Symbol 		The message to send to Target (#messageName)
  arguments 		Array 		Arguments to send with #actionSelection (optional)
  actWhen 		Symbol 		When to take action: may be #buttonUp (default), #buttonDown,
  								#whilePressed, or #startDrag
  oldColor 		Color 		Used to restore color after click

  Another example: a button which quits the image without saving it.

  	SimpleButtonMorph new
  		target: Smalltalk;
  		label: 'quit';
  		actionSelector: #snapshot:andQuit:;
  		arguments: (Array with: false with: true);
  		openInWorld

  !