[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] SUnit Time out

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:35:58 UTC 2010

Usually in a test, "false positive" is when the test thinks it found a bug, but there's actually something wrong with the test. "False negative" usually means that a test erroneously passed when it shouldn't have. Of course I am probably speaking a regional dialect which may be somewhat rooted in Seattle, WA test culture:)