Toggle to full screen (was Re: [squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-rhi.439.mcz)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:37:35 UTC 2010

I tried it too, I like where it was placed because it allows the
full-screen to be enabled with just one fine-motor click instead of
two if it were on a menu.

Returning back to a window from full-screen is just one gross-motor
click (slide to upper-right, not worrying about aim, click).

I also like the location because it is as close to the "real" maximize
of the OS window as it can be (most OS's put them in the upper-right).

Which leaves just one comment for improvement, as far as I'm
concerned:  Wouldn't using SystemWindow class>>#expandBoxImage icon be
more consistent with Squeak windows rather than a simple orange box?

Regards,
  Chris