[squeak-dev] Re: OpenCL bindings for Squeak

Josh Gargus josh at schwa.ca
Mon Jun 7 21:28:34 UTC 2010

On Windows, AMD's OpenCL implementation supports execution on both the GPU and CPU.  Not sure if it will work if you have an Intel processor, or no GPU (no reason I can see that it wouldn't, but they might disable it for some reason).  I use Nvidia's implementation, which doesn't support CPU execution.

Cheers,
Josh