[squeak-dev] Producer

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Tue Jun 15 16:14:36 UTC 2010

Am 15.06.2010 09:10, schrieb Michael Haupt:

> there is something here (Google helped):
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/devel/lang/objc/!INDEX.html
>
> ... but Producer translates Smalltalk-80 to Objective-C. I'm not sure
> this is what you need.

It might be helpful since gcc covers Objective-C as well.
However, don't underestimate the difficulties and scope of such a port.
This is definitely something that you should do when you're experienced
both with the code you're translating and the translation machinery. And
you should have some spare time to burn, as well...

Cheers,
Hans-Martin