[squeak-dev] Re: text wrapping issue

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jun 16 04:01:01 UTC 2010

Thanks. Reproducible problems are my favorite :-) I've posted a fix for
this problem - it turns out that PluggableTextMorph's textMorph bounds
could get out of sync with its scroller and when that happened, the
textMorph would be clipped to the scroller's width. This can only happen
when you disable #alwaysShowVScrollBar which is why I couldn't reproduce
it at first but your screenshot showed that your scrollbars weren't
showing which was useful.

Cheers,
   - Andreas