[squeak-dev] Squeakapedia?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:21:21 UTC 2010

Hi,
For me the reasons for not using the Squeak swiki are mostly structure,
versioning, ownership and the swikis relevance.

The swiki is quite a mess and a hard to navigate so it's hard to find stuff.
When I look at stuff, I hardly never know what version of Squeak this
is describing and if it's still relevant.
If I then find out its relevant but need a change I'm unsure if I can change
without interfering with other peoples work and references.
Then I wonder if its worth the effort to change stuff because the swiki is
not relevant anymore...

ugh...

Karl