[squeak-dev] SystemWindow resizing

Josh Gargus josh at schwa.ca
Thu Jun 24 06:18:47 UTC 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 10:01 PM, Nikolay Suslov wrote:

> Great!
>
> And are there any plans to renew an old open sourced Croquet image to 4.1?

There's no plan.

It seems like a job for the community.  With all of the great work by Matthew Fulmer and others to port Cobalt forward, it shouldn't be too hard.  If the community doesn't care enough to do it, that's an indication that it would have been a waste for Teleplace to spare the resources to do it.

Cheers,
Josh