[squeak-dev] unsaved changes indicator

Gary Dunn osp at aloha.com
Tue Mar 2 05:41:45 UTC 2010

I like the way it worked through 3.10. A dirty window gets a red border,
and a close without saving raises a confirmation dialog. Current
practice is to offer three choices, save, no save, or cancel (see gedit,
which BTW uses a triangle in the dialog, better than an "i"). My 3.11
alpha image does the red border thing, but a dirty workspace will close
without objecting. No dialog. Not good.

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
osp at aloha.com