[squeak-dev] About Compiler-cmm.131

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 04:10:41 UTC 2010

Hi, I've just posted refinements to the inbox for pretty-print to
provide Rectangular Block and Indented Control Flow as suggested by
Ward Cunningham at:

	http://c2.com/ppr/formatting.html#2

These formatting rules maximize readability while balancing screen
space (and methods should be short anyway).  However, I did only push
these to the inbox for now, due to the potentially combustible nature
of this sort of change.

Unless there are major objections, I'd like to copy these to the trunk
so we can all enjoy gorgeous Rectangular Block formatting.

 - Chris