[squeak-dev] ConnectorsFor3dot11 for share

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 3 11:16:37 UTC 2010

On 3/3/10 9:46 AM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:

> This is the more recent public version indeed. I'm rather close to
> release 234 but it still has to go through extensive bug tracking and
> documentation update. Maybe next week...
>
> Stef

Ok.

I exploring the .sar and the pre requisites for see the list of packages.
Once thing I miss is the Replugin for Mac OS X Intel, if you have it or know
where is ready to run, please tell.

All this is a good exercise to discover bugs , things which could be
improved or changed and one more travel to packages Laberynt.

I only focus on load all and have it working as close as was in 3.8.
Then you do your magic

Edgar