[squeak-dev] Simple Frame Adornments - default value (was: unsaved changes indicator)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:40:38 UTC 2010

Thanks for adding the preference, but unfortunately the default is
false such that the new way still presses in for each new image.

In the original thread, there were two people who expressed this was a
"step backward" for them, but there were no proponents for the change
voiced.  Therefore, unless there are strong objectors who can make
some arguments for, I'd like to put the default value for this to
restore the default functionality that has been there for years.

3.11 has suffered several usability degradations over 3.9 in terms of
the UI.  I would like to begin addressing them, starting with this
one.

Thanks..
  Chris