[squeak-dev] AlternatePluggableListMorphOfMany

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:53:16 UTC 2010

Besides just trying to be conservative, I think there is one
show-stopper for universal replacement.  In the old widget, invididual
selections could be toggled by merely clicking on them.

In this widget, you are supposed to use Shift modifier to
range-select, and Control modifier for individual toggling.
Unfortunately, Control wants to put up the halos.  I don't know
whether this is the only way for Mac folks to obtain the halos or
not..  But you can imagine, for example, in recovering a crashed image
from the changes-file can be a long and tedious process, you almost
always need to do individual selections, and probably without having
to hold control down..

 - Chris