[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] Candidate list with 11 candidates is final, 6 days until election starts!

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:13:22 UTC 2010

Well, is nice to have the possibility of ask things, but......also
some candidates
have said little or nothing. I will not vote for people who do not
communicate their plans.

One concern I've (among several others) is about the heavily used frameworks
that have moved its development to Pharo, for example Magritte, Seaside.

What would happen if at some point such frameworks start not working on
Squeak? You (insert the candidate name here) think that Squeak Board/community
should do anything about it or it is a responsibility of the authors
of the framework?

Cheers.
Germán.