[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] Candidate list with 11 candidates is final, 6 days until election starts!

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 23:48:00 UTC 2010

Hi Miguel, you have been down this road before with the folks here.
You seem to be terribly interested in Squeak's direction and future.
Thank you for that!  Respectfully, instead of highlighting the
differences in our approaches, I would be more interested in hearing
your thoughts about the part of Squeak that interests you, and how we
might help the Pharo team achieve harvestation.

Imagine the (oh so remote  :) possibility, that even a
positive-feedback loop could form; whereby Pharo's harvestation of the
interesting part(s) of Squeak, facilitated Squeak to harvest back the
modularized/enhanced version for itself.

Cherry-picking these "interesting" bits back and forth, while
maintaining each our individual core-missions, could end resulting in
both communities going further.

Kind Regards,
  Chris