[squeak-dev] Test

David F davidf at gmx.us
Sat Mar 6 18:38:49 UTC 2010

Edgar -- Just a word of warning: When you use gmail to subscribe to a
mailing list, any mail you send to the list will not show up in your

I've been using GMX to subscribe to mailing lists and haven't had any
problems.  I also turned spam protection off, so I don't have to worry
about missing messages.