[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 20:05:48 UTC 2010

On 3/6/10 6:30 PM, "Michael Haupt" <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
> Am 06.03.2010 um 21:20 schrieb Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
>> As an experiment, I've also put up an image that has all known
>> packages unloaded:
> excellent, thank you!
> Best,
> Michael

But I have first and experimenting from 14 february in

If all I do is ignored and re discovered by Andreas...

And SL3 was stopped because some friend says I should dedicate to FunSqueak.

What have his third week of growing next Monday with more surprises you ever

I can't do all alone, but upset me things I say for years and all I got was
stones , this days is "the thing to have to be elected"