[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Josh Gargus josh at schwa.ca
Sun Mar 7 10:42:52 UTC 2010

On Mar 7, 2010, at 12:58 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 3/7/10 6:14 AM, "Josh Gargus" <josh at schwa.ca> wrote:
>

>> I noticed this too, and thought it was odd.  Edgar, could you elaborate on why
>> you feel it's necessary to be on the board to have your technical
>> contributions incorporated into the trunk?  It doesn't seem necessary to me,
>> but maybe I misunderstood something.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Josh
>

> I send tons of ignored messages, don't want more fights.
> I was the ReleaseTeam manager as Andreas said?
> Or not ?
>
> If I was the manager , why don't have access to ftp 3.11 folders?
> Or why my request to have access to  <http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/>
> so I move all the compressed sources work I have in atspace don't was
> answered ?

I don't know anything about this, but now I understand where you're coming from.

> Keith sure could do more if he have a seat at his time.
>
> And I need explain feelings ?
> How could I explain life in Rosario without the talent of Roberto
> Fontanarrosa ?

I'm not sure what you're saying here, but let me guess...

I wasn't asking you to justify your feelings.  I skim over many messages on the list, so I wasn't aware of any of the circumstances that you mention above.

> Me habia parecido que la inquisición termino, pero veo que siguen quemando a
> los que pensamos distinto.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but it sounds eloquent :-)

Cheers,
Josh