[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:31:10 UTC 2010

2010/3/7 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com>:

> On 3/7/10 8:55 AM, "Germán Arduino" <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Let me try to help on understanding Edgar feelings.
>>
>> I think (correct me Edgar if I'm wrong) that Edgar thinks that his
>> contributions are mostly ignored (from years...) and
>> with a seat on the Board he can have more attention as well as more
>> possibilities of go to a modular, small image,
>> that is his goal from long long time.
>>
>> Just my 0.02....
>

> Very thanks !!!
>
> Only for this next week work for FunSqueak got to load Seaside 3.0 + Pier, I
> see how the Metacello into do this :=)

Should be easy, as follow:

1. Load Metacello latest version from Squeaksource;

2. Load ConfigurationOfSeaside from Squeaksource/MetacelloRepository

3. Follow the instructions of Dale:

Then pick the Seaside variant you want to load:

 "Seaside 2.8"
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8 Examples'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte Tests'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier Tests'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier AddOns'.

 "Seaside 3.0"
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0 Tests'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2 Tests'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 Tests'.
 ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 AddOns'.

Hoy domingo arrancamos tempranos eh!! :)

Germán.