[squeak-dev] A Confession

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:42:42 UTC 2010

I've given Göran my personal email for the purposes of voting.
However, I think it makes sense to continue using this email address
(ron.spengler at gmail.com) through the Squeak 4.0 release, so as not to
create any confusion about how to reach me. After that I will close
the account and announce an address change.

Thanks for being understanding, folks.

Casey

--
Ron