[squeak-dev] Re: Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:34:19 UTC 2010

On 3/7/10 7:21 PM, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> You don't? My understanding of the server is is that if you have a login
> (which you clearly have since you've been able to put things into the
> "various images" folder) you can put them anywhere in the files area.

Just try again in the  /Experiments/ and this got
>>>The user does not have sufficient permissions to perform the operation.

Ken maintains good practice IMHO, giving access to different areas to
different users.
Do not hurt much having things in  <http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/>

But is best if everything is seen as community work and not as solo thing.

For improve English, I try.

Any have a group of 6 child's in U.S.A or England and like to exchange
Squeak and Spanish lessons for English lessons?

Edgar