[squeak-dev] Glorp license

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Mon Mar 8 19:54:03 UTC 2010

Fortunately, Glorp doesn't have all that many distinct contributors, and I do have a reasonable number of signatures already. I've been thinking about changing the license for a while, but it's a lot of work, and not much fun. Any advice from those involved with doing this for Squeak  appreciated.

--
Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk