[squeak-dev] Re: [Esug-list] More news about GSoC!!!

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:08:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ofset.org> wrote:

> Mariano,
>
> As Stephane mentionned, my proposal is quite close the a prexisting one
> related to parcel and fast code loading.
> I would live we merge those two proposal in one better proposal. I don't
> like much duplication when resources is quite limited. Do you think it is
> possible?

Yes, it is possible to merge. It is also possible to merge it after. I mean,
once we get selected (if that happens), you can merge it. I tell you this so
that not to loose too much time.

On the other hand, if you want to do it now, perfect. Talk to Stef and send
me a merged version and I upload the site.

Cheers

Mariano