[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside] re: [vwnc] More news about GSoC!!! Some Idea

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:42:45 UTC 2010

Good idea. Write the proposal and send it to me :)

In addition, I think you could demonsrtrate why it makes sense for example,
to have stats within the framework. The GSoC is done with AidaWeb and
yesterdays Janko told me there is a stats page automatically done where you
can see the requests, see where it cames from....etc...it was could...but I
think the key point is:     is that better than just use google analythics
?  what are the advantages ? because maybe it doesn't make sense to reivent
the wheel. Probably there are reasons, as AidaWeb did it....but remarking
them and explaining why having a statics package in the framework can be
better that google analythics.

Just my opinion.

Cheers

Mariano