[squeak-dev] Re: Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:46:25 UTC 2010

On 3/8/10 5:37 PM, "Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> Edgar,
>
> I apologize for having  missed it before.  Can you please explain to
> what purpose you wish to put http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments and what
> you plan to add to that directory?
>
> Ken

I wish re load the "missed" classes of Squeak 3.11 "unloaded", as this
become the 4.1 default image.
For this I have now
 ftp://squeakros.atspace.com/squeakros.atspace.com/3dot9
 ftp://squeakros.atspace.com/squeakros.atspace.com/3dot10
 ftp://squeakros.atspace.com/squeakros.atspace.com/3dot11

The compressed sources of the final images of each.

In all Squeaklight series and in Minimal I use this, but as all become
community we should have in ftp Squeak.
And until we polish all, seems me the /Experiments is the place to have it
and also "Mendieta" or Squeak 3.11 "unloaded" or SL3dot11 or 4.1 or the name
all agree.

If we start now, all win.
You know I delete all unneeded stuff from my own space ...

Thanks !
Edgar