[squeak-dev] More Candidate Questions

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 11:50:03 UTC 2010

2010/3/9 Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at angband.za.org>:
> Germán Arduino wrote:
>>
>> 2010/3/8 Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com>:
>>>
>>> Thank you for your responses.
>>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>>

>> This is the bad symptom. As far as I remember were 3 question to
>> candidates, with
>> really few responses.
>>
>> As I've said before, I think that not responding candidates don't
>> deserve votes. It's not
>> only matter of know what *each* candidate think, it's also matter of
>> show interest.
>
> There's really no need to expect people like Randall to answer all manner of
> questions.
>
> I have a _very_ clear idea on Randall's stances on things, simply by lurking
> on the channel and reading Planet Squeak. Randall really does put it out
> there, communication-wise.
>
> (I use Randall as an example: some of the other candidates are almost as
> frequent in their position statements :). )
>
> frank

To continue with your example, the position of Randall is well know in
tis particular
topic, but not the position of other candidates (mostly the news).

Also, other questions, would deserve an opinion of *all* the
candidates, even the
current Board members. Communication is very important and I don't like to vote
by assumptions.