[squeak-dev] [Squeak 4.0] Release Candidate

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:20:27 UTC 2010

Well, there's a dropped ball on my part: I don't have FTP access.
Sorry folks. This is going to have to wait another day. I've sent mail
to the board, and put the file up in another location. I'm not going
to announce where it is to the list yet, as something similar will
happen there if too many people grab at it.

It was late, and I wasn't thinking about bandwidth quotas. Oops.

--
Ron