[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak 4.0] Release Candidate

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:49:55 UTC 2010

I just copied the format of what was in the 3.10 directory with regard
to the md5sums file (which wound up being a pain to generate... OSX
has a different md5 command than Linux, the hashes are presumably the
same, butthe decoration around them is different... sed to the rescue)

I'd be willing to guess that unix folks are happy enough with the
existing arrangement VM-wise.

In short, the above two issues are not regressions from 3.10 :)

Not sure what to do about the line breaks thing. The license file is
new, so that could be considered a bug.

--
Ron