[squeak-dev] election 2010 thoughts

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Mar 10 04:03:20 UTC 2010

Hi--

     In its next term, I'd like to help the Squeak Oversight Board to...

-    ...finalize Squeak's membership in the SFC. This will have two
     important side-effects: providing as much formalism about the
     nature of our community as we need, and getting our finances in
     order. I think our current mission statement is a good one, still
     worth pursuing.

-    ...establish a more explicit community membership system, like
     what SugarLabs has.

-    ...recognize good contributions and their authors, with a
     particular interest in documentation.

     thanks!

-C

--